Here's a quick overview of the most frequently asked questions:
- Are you cruelty free and vegan? YES.
- Are you phthalate and paraffin free? YES.
- Is soy a renewable resource? YES.
- What kind of wicks do you use? Cotton and they do not contain lead.
- How long should I burn my candle for at any given time? No more than 3 hours.
- How many hours of burn time does my candle have? It's not an exact science, but for the smaller candles it's usually 7-9 hours of burn time per oz of wax ex. 6 oz candle = 42-54 hours approx and larger candles is 5-7 hours of burn time ex. 14 oz = 70-98 hours approx. You must also take into consideration the trimming of the wick (cut each time you go to light your candle) and how long you light the candle for at any given time (no more than 3 hours).
- Is there palm oil in your candles? NO.
- Do you make all of your candles? YES. Every candle is made in a small batch and is hand poured, labeled and packaged up by me (and family and friends who I can recruit).